Sunday, March 13, 2011

Record 2

After weeks of not updating Anagram and deleting it out of pure spite (don't worry I had a back up from my friend), it's finally updated again. For those who are wondering what's going on, Anagram has been on hiatus for a bit because of Midterms, Plays and Thesis for some of us.

The update for today and how it went:
  1. I noticed there's a considerable lack of tiles on the garden. Apparently, I haven't stressed "Garden" enough.
  2. I finally finished the walking sides for Cess's sprite. I had to do it due to his crazy scarf.
  3. I finally added more poses for Cess's sprite.
  4. I had a meeting with Hneko for 2 days straight after his thesis and my midterm exams. We are in very srs buziness mode.
  5. Lots of complaining occurred.
  6. "I have created over a thousand Ellies and yet I shall hold none." Hneko said one day, "Dem f*cking frills"
  7. Lots of awkward moments. Sexuality Orientation was questioned, guess who.
  8. Opening movie talk, lots of good things were planned.
  9. 17 drawings were made. What they are for, we'll never know until the promised the day.
  10. Lots of argument about who will draw Archer or Dajhail.
  11. Hneko lost about Archer but I got Dajhail instead. CURSE YOU. Talk about counter attacks.
  12. Level design issues. I HATE YOU LEVEL DESIGN.
  13. More frills.
  14. And more frills.
  15. We had peanut butter sandwich. It was delicious.
 Sprite for the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment